AdviseInc’s PPE Tracker (StockWatch) enables you to understand Stock levels, Issues and Forecast Demand on agreed product lines.
The PPE StockWatch tool contains information that should be handled with care and not be shared with any organisation or individual outside of your organisation (except for the purpose of working with other public services, for example in your STP or CCG).
IP ADDRESSES ARE TRACKED and will be used to trace and provide evidence of misuse / unapproved access.
Ensure all users of the PPE StockWatch are sufficiently trained. Data/numbers can be misinterpreted if not used appropriately.
Provide all data through AdviseInc's web form on a daily basis. The analytics requires a stock take every day, seven days a week. Else, summary analytics does not work.
All issues/errors to be notified to http://support.adviseinc.co.uk in the first instance. If you believe that a security breach has occurred, you must report it to AdviseInc immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNT DETAILS (LOGIN)
Do not share your login details with any 3rd party. If you believe login details are known by individuals that no longer work in your organisation or should not have access, you should report this through AdviseInc’s support desk immediately.
You must treat your login details as confidential and you must not disclose it to anyone. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your login details or that your access to StockWatch has been compromised, you must promptly notify AdviseInc by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0207 112 9222.
If you cease to be authorised by the Organisation at any time then you must cease using your login details and accessing StockWatch immediately.
AdviseInc takes no responsibility for the misuse of login details. https://support.adviseinc.co.uk
DATA / ANALYSIS
Written prior approval is required from AdviseInc for access by any third party. They may include, but are not limited to:
- Management consultancies
- Audit firms
- Outsourced providers
- Data / Systems providers
- Suppliers / Wholesalers
- Procurement service providers
- other healthcare / public service organisations
The data and analysis are for authorised PPE StockWatch users only. You are not allowed to extract data from the PPE StockWatch tool and share it with organisations or individuals outside of the public services (as shown above). This includes data exported to Excel and Screenshots of the tool.
However, an organisation does have the right to share its own data from the PPE StockWatch tool as long it complies with its own internal rules and procedures and no commercial information, e.g. volume from other trusts is shared.
You can use the data in the PPE StockWatch tool for the benefit of your organisation and neighbouring organisations or groups of organisations you collaborate with.
ACCESS / PROHIBITED USE OF STOCKWATCH
Access to the PPE StockWatch and data is strictly controlled by AdviseInc. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- any part of the StockWatch service or any of the data found therein
- any equipment or network on which the StockWatch service is stored
- any software or services used in the provision of the StockWatch Service
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third-party
You may not use the StockWatch Service:
- in any way that breaches intellectual property rights, rights to confidentiality or data protection of any third party
- unlawfully, fraudulently, maliciously, or in any way that is harmful to AdviseInc, Clear AI or other users, or has any unlawful, fraudulent, malicious, or harmful purpose or effect
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- to knowingly send or transmit any data that contains viruses
- with the login details of another user, or permit any unauthorised person to use your login details to use the StockWatch Service
- in any way which would change the StockWatch Service or infringe on any intellectual property rights in relation to using the StockWatch Service
- in any way which attempts to unencrypt or otherwise intercept any transmission of data to or from the StockWatch Service or any applicable third parties
- in any way which could disable or compromise the security of the StockWatch, or that belonging to any third party, or interferes with the use of the StockWatch Service by other parties
TERMINATION OF USE
We may, at any time, suspend or terminate your login details and/or use of the StockWatch Service (in whole or in part) temporarily or permanently. We may do this:
- if we, or a third party which provides some or all of the services related to the StockWatch Service, are making repairs, updates, or conducting maintenance on our tools and systems or those related to the third party companies or services
- if we have concerns about the security of the StockWatch Service
- if we suspect that your login details have been compromised or used fraudulently or in an unauthorised way
- if we have to do so in order to meet legal obligations
- if we are prevented from providing the StockWatch Service for any reason beyond our reasonable control
- if you have not accessed or used the StockWatch Service for a period of 12 months or more
- for any other reasonable cause or factor at our absolute discretion
DATA QUALITY / VALIDATION
You acknowledge that you have had a fair opportunity to fully evaluate/validate your own data within the tool.
Issues/errors to be notified to the AdviseInc team via http://support.adviseinc.co.uk as soon as they are found. AdviseInc is not responsible for any data quality issues if they originated in your own raw data.
Forecasts are to be used as a guide only, and AdviseInc (including our partners) take no responsibility for action taken by you as a consequence of using the forecast.
COPYRIGHT / PERMISSIONS
You acknowledge that any and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, database rights, analysed data, output data and other intellectual property rights subsisting in or used in connection with the PPE StockWatch tool shall be and remain the sole property of AdviseInc Ltd. The only exception is the process used to create the forecasts, which belongs to our partner Clear AI Ltd.
AdviseInc has the right to use the data and analysis with 3rd parties to provide market, group, regional and national level insight.